The e& money wallet and the e& money card is linked to your e& money wallet account. You can use your e& money wallet service to send, receive and pay money to participating merchants and other e& money account holders from anywhere, at any time using your mobile device. You can use your e& money card to purchase goods and services online and in person, wherever a merchant accepts Mastercard card payments.
· Make purchases in-store wherever the e& money QR code or Mastercard cards are accepted;
· Use for online transactions or payments;
· Pay other e& money account holders; and
· Use registered agents to top up or withdraw money and ATMs
You must be 18 years of age or over, and be a resident or citizen of the United Arab Emirates
Wallet & Card Currency
United Arab Dirhams (AED)
Maximum value of any single transaction using card
Maximum value of any single transaction using the virtual card or contactless payment without PIN
Maximum daily spend using card
Maximum withdrawal amount using card
Initial maximum wallet limit*
· Registered agents; and
· ATMs accepting Mastercard (for physical card users)
You can load funds into your e& money wallet through one of the following payment options:
· debit cards;
· bank account transfer;
· Apple Pay, SamsungPay, GooglePay;
· cash by using a QR code at one of e& money's registered agents; or
· by visiting certain registered kiosks
*We may, in our discretion, increase the wallet limit that applies to you, depending on your transaction history and how you use the Services. We will notify you by SMS and/or email if we do this. Following an increase, we may decrease it in line with our internal policies or if we consider you are not using the services in accordance with the General Terms. We will never decrease the limit to below the initial wallet limit specified above.
· Bank Account: Free
· Debit card: Free
· Virtual: Free
· Physical: AED 25
· Transfer to wallet/bank account: 2
· ATM (UAE): AED 2
· ATM (International): AED 20
Card transaction fees
· International: up to 2.5%
This Key Facts Statement provides only indicative fees and charges. For the full and latest fees and charges, please refer to the website for the updated schedule of charges ("Schedule of Charges").
· It is your responsibility to load money into your e& money wallet before use. Having insufficient funds loaded on your e& money wallet will result in a transaction being declined.
· Your e& money card is not a credit card and therefore you are only able to make purchases up to the total amount held in your e& money account.
· You must keep your e& money wallet and e& money card credentials safe at all times to avoid any misuse or fraudulent actions by others.
· If you make a purchase or withdrawal in a different currency to the currency of your e& money wallet or e& money card, a foreign transaction fee at the prevailing currency conversion rate will apply at the time of the transaction. A merchant transaction fee at a conversion rate determined by the merchant's POS service provider may also apply at the time of the transaction.
· We may suspend or cancel your access to your e& money wallet or e& money card if your conduct is found unsatisfactory or against the Central Bank of the UAE's regulations.
· We reserve the right to reject your request to apply for an e& money wallet or e& money card.
· Under the General Terms, we have the right to impose a limit on the number or value of transactions that you can make using your e& money wallet or e& money card, alongside the general limits we can impose regarding your e& money wallet and e& money card. The General Terms can be found here.
1. Our General Terms (including any relevant documents) must be read alongside this Key Facts Statement.
2. We reserve the right to, in our absolute discretion, amend, delete or cancel any of the terms and conditions within the General Terms, this Key Facts Statement and the Schedule of Charges at any time by giving you at least sixty (60) calendar days' notice.
3. All the information provided by us is for the purpose of your informed decision making only, and cannot be deemed as a recommendation or specific advice.
4. You are required to submit all documents that we may require (including your Emirates ID) to set up your e& money wallet and e& money card, in the form that is satisfactory to us.
5. It is your responsibility to always provide us with your up-to-date mobile phone number and email address and to notify us of any changes to such contact information previously provided.
You can contact the email@example.com mailbox, or by calling on 800 392 55 38 for any queries related to the Key Facts State